The Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada to thrilled to celebrate your special day with you!
Please read the following terms & conditions for our Birthday Party program. By agreeing to have your party at the museum, you agree to the following terms & conditions.
As part of the Birthday Party Package, RAMWC will provide the following:
- Classroom for two hours (additional time can be purchased)
- Tables and chairs
- Museum staff/host to assist with your event
- All-day access for up to 15 people to the museum (additional guests $12/per person)
- Museum tour for up to 15 people (please confirm tour request at time of reservation)
- Validated parking for the Birthday Family (one vehicle)
- Birthday Child admission at no cost
- Gift for the Birthday Child
By booking a Birthday Party package, all fees must be paid in advance or upon arrival.
Up to 10 additional guests may be added (admission and tour rates payable upon arrival).
To provide the best experience and tour possible, Birthday Parties are limited to a total of 25 guests.
If you require a larger room to host more than 25 people, please review our Event Rentals page for more information and inquiries.
RAMWC admissions and Birthday Party rates are subject to change without notice. Any price changes impacting your inquiry will be communicated in advance of confirming your Birthday Party.
Arriving and Parking
- Party host is aware they can arrive 15 – 30 minutes prior to party start time and stay 15 – 30 minutes afterwards when exiting the room. When arriving, a museum host will greet party at admissions desk and take you to your room to set-up.
- The museum will provide validated parking the Birthday family (limit one vehicle). Please present your parking ticket to your museum host for validation when ready to leave museum.
Food, drink and décor
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited at Birthday Parties.
- Party host is allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages for the party. Food may be delivered to the museum; however, no outside caterers are permitted onsite to serve or prepare food without the museum’s advance permission.
- The museum uses preferred caterers. If you wish to have your party catered, please let us know and we can provide information for additional costs based on your request.
- Storage and refrigeration can be provided for some food items upon request. Heating or reheating is not provided unless purchasing a catering option.
- You are welcome to bring your own party supplies for a themed party. The museum will provide generic party supplies (paper plates, plastic cutlery and drinkware, napkins) upon request. Please let staff know at time of booking if supplies are required.
- Party host is welcome to bring party decorations to set up in the room. Access to room will be provided no more than 30 minutes prior to booking.
- No sparklers or open flames (besides birthday candles) allowed.
- Helium balloons, confetti, glitter, piñatas, cotton candy machines and inflatables (ie bouncy castles) are not permitted.
- If you wish to hang items on the wall, painters tape is required.
- Party hosts are permitted to bring in outside entertainers such as face painters, magicians or costumed characters. Any event hosted during museum hours, we request these activities remain in the Party Room as they wouldn’t be available to other museum guests. If you are planning on bringing additional entertainment, please let museum staff know in advance.
Pricing & Discounts
- Birthday Party reservations must be confirmed a minimum two weeks prior to your event.
- A $100 deposit is required to confirm the party reservation. Payment may be made over the phone, via a website link provided by Museum staff or in-person. The remainder of the final payment will be taken at the Museum upon arriving or at the end of the party.
- Additional guests can be added to your booking either in advance or when arriving. Additional guests are $12 per person.
- Maximum of 25 guests per party. If you require more, Museum staff can provide information and rates for a larger room.
- If expecting more guests than the original reservation, party host agrees to let Museum staff know an estimated guest count three days prior to reservation.
- Annual Pass holders save 15% on the total price of the party reservation.